- Alliance for Nonprofit Management A professional association of individuals and organizations devoted to improving the management and governance capacity of nonprofit organizations.
- CompassPoint A nonprofit training, consulting, and research organization that provides nonprofits with the management tools, concepts, and strategies to increase their effectiveness and impact.
- Stanford Social Innovation Review The Stanford Social Innovation Review offers strategies, tools and ideas for nonprofits, foundations and socially responsible businesses.
- Exempt Magazine: Financial Information for Nonprofits THE NONPROFIT TIMES’s print and electronic publication geared to CEOs, CFOs and board chairs.
- Free Management Library The Free Management Library is a free community resource for nonprofit and for-profit organizations; and is contributed to by users and readers. The library is designed to be as user friendly as possible, with a focus on providing online management resources to organizations. Visitors to this well-organized Web site can conduct a category search of free, self-directed management courses in topics such as communications, finances, fundraising, program management, program evaluation, strategic planning, and consultants.
- Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations The Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations is a Harvard University research center focusing on nonprofit policy and leadership. The Web site has information about the center’s programs, major research activities, the press and ways to be engage with other scholars and practioners.
- Hurwit & Associates | Nonprofit Law Resource Library Hurwit & Associates provides legal counsel in all aspects of nonprofit law, including nonprofit corporate, tax, regulatory, and charitable trust law to nonprofit, philanthropic, and tax-exempt organizations throughout the U.S. and abroad. Clients include educational, health, human service, environmental, arts, advocacy, and philanthropic organizations. The Web site provides information on areas ranging from how to start a nonprofit to governance, social entrepreneurism, charitable contributions, liability, risk management and insurance.
- Innovation Network Nonprofit evaluation, research, and consulting firm provides free planning and evaluation tools and a searchable database of evaluation and capacity building resources. Free registration required.
- Law For Change LawForChange is a unique legal resource for people and organizations dedicated to improving lives and bringing about positive social change.
- Leader to Leader Institute The Leader to Leader Institute, formerly the Peter F. Drucker Foundation, supports leadership in the nonprofit sector by providing educational opportunities and other resources to promising nonprofit leaders. The institute’s Web site has articles, books and videos about leadership and management, a self-assessment tool, workshop information, and the Innovation in Practice Site, a searchable database of nonprofit programs and projects.
- Nonprofit Good Practice Guide The Nonprofit Good Practice Guide’s goal is to capture, organize, disseminate and promote the use of knowledge in the nonprofit sector
- The Aspen Institute The Aspen Institute is a global forum for leaders from various disciplines to address critical issues that affect societies, organizations, and individuals. The website proved information on seminars, which encourage participants to reflect on what good for society; young-Leader fellowship, which brings proven leaders; policy programs and public conferences and events. It also offers annual reports, a list of annoted links to global partners, publication content and summaries and research abstract.